|Type of Fund || Action programme |
Erasmus+ will provide opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to
study, train, gain work experience and volunteer abroad.
Erasmus+ will support transnational partnerships among
Education, Training, and Youth institutions and organisations to foster cooperation and bridge the worlds of Education and
work in order to tackle the skills gaps we are facing in Europe.
It will also support national efforts to modernise
Education, Training, and Youth systems. In the field of Sport, there will be support for grassroots projects and cross-border
challenges such as combating match-fixing, doping, violence and racism.
Erasmus+ brings together seven existing EU programmes
in the fields of Education, Training, and Youth; it will for the first time provide support for Sport. As an integrated programme,
Erasmus+ offers more opportunities for cooperation across the Education, Training,
Youth, and Sport sectors and is easier to access
than its predecessors, with simplified funding rules.
|Link || http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/index_en.htm |
|Description of programme
"Key action 1 - Learning mobility of individuals"
This Key Action supports:
- Mobility projects in the field of education, training and youth;
scale European Voluntary Service events;
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees;
- Erasmus+ Master Loans.
The Actions supported under this Key Action are expected to bring positive and long-lasting
effects on the participants and participating organisations involved, as well as on the policy systems in which such activities
Mobility of personnel in the field of adult education and training
of call |
"Mobility of personnel in the field of adult education and training"
Each project can last either one or two years and adult education organisations can apply for
funding to support any of the following mobility activities within the project:
- Teaching/ training
assignments - allows staff from adult education organisations to teach or provide training at a partner organisation
- Staff training – staff participate in structured courses or training events abroad,
job shadowing/observation periods in any relevant organisation active in the adult education field.
be used to support staff on activities in another programme country, lasting from two days to two months (excluding
- Activities for teaching and training purposes: Under
this activity, personnel from organizations in the field of education and training can be sent to a partner institution
abroad for teaching or training activities.
- Activities for training and education of personnel: This activity
supports the professional development of personnel in the field of education through the following measures:
in structured courses and training abroad
- Job Shadowing / internships abroad at any other organization working in
the field of higher education institution
To promote the learning mobility of personnel supported
by Erasmus + activities, which
- are designed as part of a European Development Plan
to the clearly identified development needs of the personnel
- are accompanied by appropriate selection, preparation
and follow-up measures
- ensure that the learning outcomes are adequately recognized and disseminated by the participating
personnel and are commonly used in the respective organization
|Thematic Focus || Education, Mobility |
area || EU Member States |
Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia / поранешна
југословенска Република Македонија
Iceland / Ísland
Norway / Norge
Turkey / Türkiye
|Select Origin of Applicant || EU Member States |
Former Yugoslav Republic of
Macedonia / поранешна југословенска Република Македонија
Iceland / Ísland
Norway / Norge
Switzerland / Schweiz / Suisse / Svizzera
Turkey / Türkiye
|| Education and Training Centres, Other |
|Applicant details || |
- Organizations in the field of education, which send their teachers or their personnel abroad
- Organization in the field of education, which acts as a coordinator in a national mobility consortium
for organizations in the field of higher education.
of stay abroad: form 2 days up to 2 months
- Eligible participants:
education of the personnel, which is active in the sending education institution.
Partner || Yes |
|Project Partner Details || |
- When projects are, however, proposed by a national mobility consortium, all members of the consortium must be from
the same program country and be listed at the time of application.
- A consortium must consist of at least three
organizations in the field of higher education.
- During the project implementation, at least two organizations (one
sending organization and one host organization) from different Programme Countries must be involved.
|Recurring Call || Yes |
|Project starts || 01.06.2017
|Further info || |
Duration: 12 or 24 months
of Funding || Proper amount |
|Financial details || |
Eligible costs for
all mobility activities:
- Organizational support: costs related directly to the implementation of mobility activities
(excluding accommodation and traveling expenses of participants):
- Cost per unit, up to 100. mobility: 350 €
/ participant and from the 101st mobility: 200 € for each participant
- Travel expenses
shall be reimbursed as staggered distace package. Distances can be calculated via the online distance calculator from
the European Commission.
Contribution to the costs incurred by the participants for travel from their
place of origin to the place of the venue and return travel.
- 100-499 km € 180 / person
km € 275 / person
- 2000 to 2999 km € 360 / person
- 3000-3999 km € 530 / person
km € 820 / person
- 8000 km from € 1,100 / person
By the 14th day of the activity: 80-160 € per day and per participant, between the 15th and 60th day of the
activity: 70% of 80-160 € per day per participant
80-160 € / Day: Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, United
70-140 € / Day: Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, France, Italy, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Hungary,
Austria, Poland, Romania, Finland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey
60-120 € / day: Germany, Spain, Latvia,
Malta, Portugal, Slovakia, The former Yugoslav Repubilk Macedonia
50-100 € / Day: Croatia, Estonia, Lithuania,
- Assistance in case of special needs: Additional costs directly related to expenses for
participants with disabilities (except for travel and subsistence costs of accompaning persons): Actual costs, 100% of
eligible costs, which have been approved by the National Agency.
- Course fees: 70 € per participant
and per day. Maximum € 700 per participant of the mobility project.