Most EU programmes require own funds to get a project approved by the EU. This means that the approved project total budget is made up of co-financing by the EU and a capital share. The level of co-financing is subject to the respective programme and call specifications. A 100% co-financing is very rarely granted.
The share capital (thus the difference to the project budget and co-financing) can be carried out depending on the programme and call preset from own resources of the promoter or from third-party funds (eg a public body). Own work (eg staff costs which can not be claimed for people who work in the project) are also possible in some cases.
Within the framework of the Danube Transnational Programme project Excellence in ReSTI an Infodesk for your questions concerning all fields of EU project management was set up!
Experts from EU funding institutions and the field of EU project management in social and technological innovation projects, support you by answering questions related to
- project development and grant application writing,
- project and financial management and reporting, as well as
- communication, dissemination and capitalisation strategies.
The infodesk is easy accessible, based in English and free of charge.
It offers the following features:
- Online Ticket: Stakeholders can send their questions via the web-form on topics related to the management of social and technological innovation projects. Your questions will be answered within 5 days by experts in the relevant field!
- Self Test: It offers a Self-evaluation through specially designed Self-tests questionnaires, for individuals that want to test their knowledge on the management of social and technological innovation projects, as well as companies that need to find out if they already have the relevant skills in the company that are needed for an EU project.
- Knowledge Base: Consult the knowledge base to find an EU funding glossary and links to relevant project management tools - that help you monitor your social and technological innovation projects.