Call: Cross-sectoral development of innovative port clusters in the Atlantic: Developing a blue accelerator scheme for Atlantic ports
|Type of Fund||Structural Fund|
|Description of programme |
"European Maritime and Fisheries Fund"
| The overall objective of the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) is to promote
the fundamental objective of the Common Fisheries Policy (CFP), which is to contribute to the improvement of the economic,
environmental and social performance of the European fisheries sector. Furthermore, EMFF also aims to boost further growth
in all European maritime sectors through targeted research and smart investment. In order to achieve these objectives, EMFF
is divided into the following Priority Axes (PA): |
|Link||Link to Programme|
Cross-sectoral development of innovative port clusters in the Atlantic: Developing a blue accelerator scheme for Atlantic ports
|Description of call |
"Cross-sectoral development of innovative port clusters in the Atlantic: Developing a blue accelerator scheme for Atlantic ports "
|The overarching objective of this call is to boost entrepreneurship
and foster a sustainable blue economy in the Atlantic area by increasing the competitiveness and resilience of Atlantic ports.
Specifically, this action aims at supporting: |
• The establishment of a network/partnership between at least two EU Atlantic ports in two different EU Member States; and
• The development of a blue accelerator scheme for Atlantic ports to stimulate innovative businesses in an innovation ecosystem to foster a sustainable blue economy in line with the European Green Deal.
|Link||Link to Call|
|Thematic Focus||Agriculture & Forestry, Fishery, Food, Research & Innovation, Technology Transfer & Exchange, Capacity Building, Cooperation Networks, Institutional Cooperation, Climate, Climate Change, Environment & Biodiversity|
|Funding area|| EU Member States |
Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs)
|Origin of Applicant|| EU Member States |
Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs)
|Eligible applicants||Education and Training Centres, Federal State / Region / City / Municipality / Local Authority, Research Institution, Lobby Group / Professional Association / Trade Union, International Organization, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, SMEs (between 10 and 249 employees), Microenterprises (fewer than 10 employees), NGO / NPO, Public Services, National Government, Start Up Company, University, Enterprise (more than 250 employees or not defined), Association|
|Applicant details|| |
For projects with activities outside the territory of the EU, partecipants need to be established in one of the following eligible non-EU countries:
– for activities related to the EU Atlantic Strategy: Canada and United States of America;
– for activities related to the EU Baltic Sea Strategy: Belarus, Iceland, Norway and Russia;
– for activities related to the Adriatic-Ionian Macro-regional Strategy: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia;
– for activities related to the Union for the Mediterranean (including the Western Mediterranean Framework for Action): Algeria, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Mauritania, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, Turkey;
– for activities related to the Black Sea Synergy: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine;
– for activities relate d to the waters of an EU Outermost Region: the countries with neighbouring waters.
|Project Partner Details|| Proposals must be submitted by a consortium complying with the
following conditions: |
- The consortium must include (at least) one network association of incubators/business innovation centres/accelerators;
- The consortium must comprise at least four different members/partners established in four different countries participating in the Atlantic maritime strategy.
|Project duration max||24 months|
|Type of Funding||Grants|
|Financial details|| Call budget: 1,1 million € |
EASME considers that this amount would allow the specific objectives to be appropriately addressed. Nonetheless, this does not preclude submission and selection of a proposal requesting a lower amount.
|Submission||Funding & Tenders Portal|
Register now and benefit from additional services - it is free of cost!