Filter Search for grants
Call key data
Interreg PL-SK: Small projects - big effects under the Tatra Mountains
Estimated EU contribution per project
between € 12,500.00 and € 100,000.00
Link to the call
Link to the submission
The call is announced under the Small Projects Fund managed by the European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation TATRY in the Interreg Poland - Slovakia 2021-2027 program under Priority 3. Creative and touristically attractive Borderland, Specific objective 1. Strengthening the role of culture and sustainable tourism in economic development, social inclusion and social innovation.
P3: A borderland that is creative and attractive for tourists
- SO 3.1: Strengthen the role of culture and sustainable tourism in economic development, social inclusion and social innovation
- Supporting the development of cross-border competitive / innovative / integrated tourism products / services / offers, in order to enhance the role of culture and tourism in economic development and social inclusion
- Preserving, providing access to and promoting tangible and intangible cultural and natural heritage of cross-border significance
- Creation of tourism information and promotion systems that popularise the region as an attractive tourist destination
- Building human capital and raising the level of knowledge particularly with regard to the dissemination of sustainable tourism practices and the requirements of the European Green Deal (including the New European Bauhaus) and digital competence
Regions / countries for funding
Education and training institution, Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) / Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), Public Body (national, regional and local; incl. EGTCs), Research Institution incl. University
The minimum eligible partnership must involve at least one partner from each participating Country.
In order to be eligible, projects must contribute to the four cooperation criteria
- Joint development
- Joint implementation
- Joint financing
- Joint staffing
other eligibility criteria
The area of support for the implementation of small projects under the Small Projects Fund managed by the European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation TATRY includes:
On the Polish side : Nowy Sącz poviat, Gorlice poviat, Limanowa poviat, a city with poviat rights: Nowy Sącz, Nowy Sącz poviat, Tatra poviat, Chrzanów poviat, Olkusz poviat, Myślenice poviat, excluding the Pcim commune.
On the Slovak side :
·periods from the Žilina Region: Dolný Kubín Period, Liptovský Mikuláš Period, Ružomberok Period, Tvrdošín Period,
·periods from the Prešov Region: Bardejov Period, Kežmarok Period, Levoč Period, Poprad Period, Stará Ľubovňa Period,
·period from the Košice Region: Spišská Nová Ves period.
Relevance for EU Macro-Region
EUSBSR - EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSDR - EU Strategy for the Danube Region
UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDGs)
An application for co-financing of a small project together with the required attachments should be submitted only in electronic form using the Application and Report Generator.