Filter Search for grants
Call key data
Call Interreg PL-SK: Projects for Institutional Cooperation
Estimated EU contribution per project
between € 200,000.00 and € 400,000.00
Link to the call
Link to the submission
The Joint Secretariat, on behalf of the Managing Authority, announces a competitive call for applications for co-financing from the European Regional Development Fund under the Interreg Poland-Slovakia Program 2021-2027: priority 4. Cooperation of institutions and inhabitants of the Borderland, specific objective 1. Increasing the institutional capacity of public institutions, including in particular those entrusted with the management of a specific territory and stakeholders.
Funding is reserved for projects related to strengthening cooperation between institutions or increasing the competences of people employed by them through:
- building institutional capacity of public institutions, including e.g. trainings improving professional qualifications and soft skills of employees
- strengthening the cooperation and potential of the Borderland institutions in the field of services offered, including e.g. exchange of experiences and good practices, stimulating and developing cross-border economic links
- cross-border analyses, strategies and action plans that concern common problems and barriers regarding, for example, cooperation of public institutions, organizations and inhabitants of the Borderland, as well as cross-border initiatives, ideas, concepts, plans serving the needs and development of the Borderland
P4: Cooperation of institutions and inhabitants of the borderland
- SO 4.1: Strengthen the institutional capacity of public institutions, in particular those entrusted with the management of a specific territory, and stakeholders
- Building cross-border partnerships, for example cooperation of public institutions and not-for-profit organisations related in particular to education, ecology, culture, arts, sports, active leisure, tradition, economic cooperation, tourism, nature, emergency management, rescue
- Supporting local cross-border initiatives to improve the quality of life in the Borderland
- Strengthening cross-border integration and building a common identity of Borderland inhabitants
- Exchange of good practices, promotion of cooperation for common solutions in the field of environment and low-carbon economy
- Raising awareness and promoting pro-ecological behaviour of the residents of the Borderland and tourists
Regions / countries for funding
Education and training institution, Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) / Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), Public Body (national, regional and local; incl. EGTCs), Research Institution incl. University, Small and medium-sized enterprise (SME)
The minimum eligible partnership must involve at least one partner from each participating Country.
In order to be eligible, projects must contribute to the four cooperation criteria
- Joint development
- Joint implementation
- Joint financing
- Joint staffing
other eligibility criteria
- in Poland - in the Śląskie Voivodship: the Bielski subregion and the Pszczyna poviat of the Tyskie subregion; in the Małopolskie Voivodeship: the subregions of Oświęcimski, Nowosądecki, Nowotarski and the Myślenice poviat from the Krakowski subregion; in the Podkarpackie Voivodeship: Krośnieński and Przemyśl subregions, Rzeszów poviat and Rzeszów poviat from the Rzeszów subregion,
- in Slovakia – subregions: Žilina Self-Government and Prešovsky Self-Government and Spišská Nowa Wieś District in Košice Self-Government.
Relevance for EU Macro-Region
EUSBSR - EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSDR - EU Strategy for the Danube Region
UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDGs)
Slovak beneficiaries receive additional national co-financing from the state budget:
12% of the eligible costs of each partner,
20% of the eligible costs of the partner which is a state administration unit.
Slovak partners who receive public aid or de minimis aid from the ERDF for the implementation of their project activities will not receive national co-financing from the state budget of the Slovak Republic.