Filter Search for grants
Call key data
Call Interreg PL-SK: Projects for Electromobility
Estimated EU contribution per project
between € 200,000.00 and € 900,000.00
Link to the call
Link to the submission
The Joint Secretariat, on behalf of the Managing Authority, announces a competitive call for applications for co-financing from the European Regional Development Fund under the Interreg Poland-Slovakia Program 2021-2027: priority 2. Better connected Borderland, specific objective 1. Development and improvement of a sustainable, climate change-resistant , smart and intermodal mobility at the national, regional and local level, including improving access to TEN-T and cross-border mobility, action 2. Improving access to tourist attractions of cross-border importance by public transport and/or other environmentally friendly means of transport outside cities.
Funding may be granted to projects related to improving the quality of cross-border road infrastructure, taking into account aspects of sustainable transport:
- Providing a climate-resilient and safe transport infrastructure that is conducive to increasing economic and social integration
- Promoting pollution-free and sustainable multimodal mobility
- Improving cross-border mobility
Co-financing may be granted to projects related to increasing the transport accessibility of tourist attractions, such as:
1. development of electromobility - ensuring transport (collective, bicycles, etc.) based on electric vehicles,
2. providing charging stations for electric cars in existing car parks,
3. equipping the existing car parks with digital traffic ordering devices, e.g. variable message boards informing about the number of free places,
4. "Park and Ride" marking of car parks, in particular indicating which means of transport and on which routes can be used for further travel.
Detailed information on eligible and non-eligible activities can be found in chapter 2.6. program manual.
Regions / countries for funding
Education and training institution, Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) / Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), Public Body (national, regional and local; incl. EGTCs), Research Institution incl. University, Small and medium-sized enterprise (SME)
The minimum eligible partnership must involve at least one partner from each participating Country.
In order to be eligible, projects must contribute to the four cooperation criteria
- Joint development
- Joint implementation
- Joint financing
- Joint staffing
other eligibility criteria
- in Poland - in the Śląskie Voivodship: the Bielski subregion and the Pszczyna poviat of the Tyskie subregion; in the Małopolskie Voivodeship: the subregions of Oświęcimski, Nowosądecki, Nowotarski and the Myślenice poviat from the Krakowski subregion; in the Podkarpackie Voivodeship: Krośnieński and Przemyśl subregions, Rzeszów poviat and Rzeszów poviat from the Rzeszów subregion,
- in Slovakia – subregions: Žilina Self-Government and Prešovsky Self-Government and Spišská Nowa Wieś District in Košice Self-Government.
Relevance for EU Macro-Region
EUSBSR - EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSDR - EU Strategy for the Danube Region
UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDGs)
You can submit applications with the required attachments only in electronic form via the WOD2021 application.
Technical support for WOD2021 is provided on business days from 8-16.
Slovak beneficiaries receive additional national co-financing from the state budget:
12% of the eligible costs of each partner,
20% of the eligible costs of the partner which is a state administration unit.
Slovak partners who receive public aid or de minimis aid from the ERDF for the implementation of their project activities will not receive national co-financing from the state budget of the Slovak Republic.