Filter Search for grants
Call key data
#BeInclusive - Sport for Peace
Erasmus+ - Sport Actions
Link to the call
Link to the submission
The aim of this call is to reward projects using sport as a vehicle to promote peace and European values. This category would particularly target initiatives promoting the inclusion of refugees, such as in the context of the war in Ukraine.
The #BeInclusive EU sport Awards 2023 (hereafter referred to as the ‘Awards’) aim to reward and give visibility to the best projects that have successfully supported inclusion through sport. Projects can include disadvantaged, marginalized or underprivileged groups such as individuals with difficult social, economic or educational backgrounds, people with a disability, health problems or cultural differences, etc. This #BeInclusive EU sport Awards will also support gender equality. It will also contribute to Peace through the integration of migrants and refugees. Besides rewarding specific organisations the #BeInclusive EU sport Awards 2023 will also give visibility and support the dissemination of innovative ideas, initiatives and best practices throughout Europe.
Regions / countries for funding
Albania (Shqipëria), Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bosna i Hercegovina / Босна и Херцеговина), Faeroes (Føroyar / Færøerne), Island (Ísland), Kosovo (Kosova/Kosovë / Косово), Liechtenstein, Montenegro (Црна Гора), North Macedonia (Северна Македонија), Norway (Norge), Serbia (Srbija/Сpбија), Switzerland (Schweiz/Suisse/Svizzera), Türkiye
Education and training institution, International organization, Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) / Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), Other, Private institution, incl. private company (private for profit), Public Body (national, regional and local; incl. EGTCs), Research Institution incl. University, Small and medium-sized enterprise (SME)
In order to be eligible, the applicants must:
- be legal entities (natural persons, public or private bodies, including international organisations )
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs))
- non-EU countries: listed EEA countries and countries associated to the Erasmus+ Programme (associated countries) or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature
- Individuals are not eligible
Relevance for EU Macro-Region
EUSAIR - EU Strategy for the Adriatic and Ionian Region, EUSALP - EU Strategy for the Alpine Space, EUSBSR - EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSDR - EU Strategy for the Danube Region
UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDGs)
The prize global budget is EUR 45 000 and each of the three categories will reward one winner with EUR 10 000 and two finalists (ranked 2nd and 3rd) with EUR 2 500 each.
Applications must be submitted electronically via the Funding & Tenders Portal Electronic Submission System (accessible via the Topic page in the Search Funding & Tenders section). Paper submissions are NOT possible.
Applications (including annexes and supporting documents) must be submitted using the forms provided inside the Submission System ( NOT the documents available on the Topic page — they are only for information).
Applications must be complete and contain all the requested information and all required annexes and supporting documents:
- Application Form Part A — contains administrative information about the applicant organisations (to be filled in directly online)
- Application Form Part B — contains the technical description of the application (to be downloaded from the Portal Submission System, completed and then assembled and re-uploaded as PDF in the system)
- mandatory annexes and supporting documents (to be uploaded): none
Your application must be readable, accessible, printable. Applications are limited to 20 pages (Part B). Evaluators will not consider any additional pages.