Filter Search for grants
Call key data
Call Interreg PL-SK: Projects for Roads
Estimated EU contribution per project
between € 500,000.00 and € 4,000,000.00
Link to the call
Link to the submission
The Joint Secretariat, on behalf of the Managing Authority, announces a competitive call for applications for co-financing from the European Regional Development Fund under the Interreg Poland-Slovakia Program 2021-2027, priority 2. Better connected Borderland, specific objective 1. Development and improvement of a sustainable, climate change-resistant, intelligent and intermodal mobility at the national, regional and local level, including improving access to TEN-T and cross-border mobility, measure 1. Improving the quality of cross-border road infrastructure, taking into account aspects of sustainable transport.
Funding may be granted to projects related to improving the quality of cross-border road infrastructure, taking into account aspects of sustainable transport:
- Providing a climate-resilient and safe transport infrastructure that is conducive to increasing economic and social integration
- Promoting pollution-free and sustainable multimodal mobility
- Improving cross-border mobility
Co-financing may be granted to projects related to the reconstruction and modernization of roads and road engineering structures that:
- are located within a strip of up to 30 km from the state border and lead directly to the same border crossing between Poland and Slovakia,
- they are located within a strip of up to 30 km from the state border and directly connect to public roads leading directly to the same border crossing between Poland and Slovakia.
Actions improving accessibility for public transport and road safety are supported. The implemented elements of the road infrastructure should improve functionality, safety and traffic flow and contribute to the improvement of the natural environment.
Regions / countries for funding
Education and training institution, Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) / Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), Public Body (national, regional and local; incl. EGTCs), Research Institution incl. University, Small and medium-sized enterprise (SME)
The minimum eligible partnership must involve at least one partner from each participating Country.
In order to be eligible, projects must contribute to the four cooperation criteria
- Joint development
- Joint implementation
- Joint financing
- Joint staffing
other eligibility criteria
- in Poland - in the Śląskie Voivodship: the Bielski subregion and the Pszczyna poviat of the Tyskie subregion; in the Małopolskie Voivodeship: the subregions of Oświęcimski, Nowosądecki, Nowotarski and the Myślenice poviat from the Krakowski subregion; in the Podkarpackie Voivodeship: Krośnieński and Przemyśl subregions, Rzeszów poviat and Rzeszów poviat from the Rzeszów subregion,
- in Slovakia – subregions: Žilina Self-Government and Prešovsky Self-Government and Spišská Nowa Wieś District in Košice Self-Government.
Relevance for EU Macro-Region
EUSBSR - EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSDR - EU Strategy for the Danube Region
UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDGs)
You can submit applications with the required attachments only in electronic form via the WOD2021 application.
You complete the application in two languages, Polish and Slovak. The content of both language versions must be the same. Therefore, before submitting your application, make sure that the translation is correct.
Technical support for WOD2021 is provided on business days from 8-16.
Slovak beneficiaries receive additional national co-financing from the state budget:
12% of the eligible costs of each partner,
20% of the eligible costs of the partner which is a state administration unit.