Project submission of "Urban Innovative Actions" - Seminars for applicants
The next call for project submissions for "Urban Innovative Actions" (UIA-EUI for short) will open as early as May 2023. Submissions will then be possible until 5 October 2023. A total indicative budget of EUR 120 million from the EU Regional Development Fund (ERDF) has been earmarked for this. Several seminars for applicants will be offered for the submission.
The second UIA-EUI call focuses on three main themes:
- "Green Cities: Testing and delivering concrete innovative solutions for green infrastructure in European cities in the areas of biodiversity, pollution, resources and climate, including synergies with other key policy areas.
- Sustainable tourism: Supporting long-term green and digital transformation and resilience in tourism.
- Talent retention in shrinking cities: Supporting cities to test new solutions to retain and attract talent. The call is particularly aimed at regions identified by the European Commission in the Communication "Harnessing talent in Europe's region".
Seminars for applicants will also be offered for the submission. Register for the upcoming seminars:
- 15 June 2023 in Brussels, Belgium (registration deadline 11 June)
- 28 June 2023 in Warsaw, Poland (registration deadline 21 June)
- 6 July 2023 in Ljubljana, Slovenia (registration deadline 29 June)